Supposing a punter already has a Skrill account, here's the most straightforward procedure they can adopt when depositing with Skrill:
- Register at a convenient Skrill gambling site
- Go to the website's deposit section
- Choose Skrill as the preferred method to use
- Input the specific amount they wish to transfer from their Skrill account to their betting account
- Confirm the transaction
Bearing in mind that Skrill is an e-wallet with a reputation for its speed, esports bettors can check their gambling account balances as soon as their deposits are verified. Remarkably, this is not the only perk they stand to enjoy when they use this deposit method. For instance, using Skrill attracts a bonus that varies from one platform to another and is determined by the amount moved into a member's account.
In addition, Skrill boasts an intuitive website available in many languages, including:
If a punter is not conversant with one language, they can freely pick another option to provide accurate details during the deposit process. Also, since Skrill has a mobile app, punters can download it to fund their betting accounts while travelling or running other errands away from home.
Check out the advantages and downsides of Skrill.
- Enables esports bettors to make fast deposits and withdrawals
- Offers users many payment options
- Accepted at countless esports betting websites
- Available in many countries globally
- Provides top-tier customer service
- It comes with various security/anti-fraud features
- The Skrill app is unbelievably easy to operate
- Supports multiple devices, including iOS, web-based, and android
- Some countries such as Afghanistan, Cape Verde, Cuba, and Japan are restricted.
- Therefore, punters should visit the Skrill website to check whether this payment gateway supports their jurisdictions. If not, it's advisable to search for an equally reputable and reliable deposit/withdrawal method.
The list of banking methods available for punters on a global scale is unbelievably long. That's why they ought to consider various things when deciding on the payment methods to use. So let's dive into the top features we use to rank banking options.
One of the factors we put into account when assessing a deposit/withdrawal option is accessibility. Impressively, Skrill is available in more than 130 countries globally. Some of these jurisdictions are Albania, Germany, Kenya, Australia, Poland, South Africa, Latvia, Sweden, and Chile. Even so, some countries are restricted, and their residents cannot use this e-wallet.
Security is also worth considering when ranking payment methods. Skrill deserves one of the top spots because it utilizes high-security encryption to keep hackers at arm's length.
Popularity among eSportsbooks
Lots of esports bettors choose Skrill over other payment options. This means that its services are excellent, making it one of the best banking methods for punters.
Skrill's support is available via telephone (+1 855-719-2087) and social media. Its site also has a detailed FAQ section to provide users with answers to some of their questions.
Skrill's usability is outstanding, thanks to its app being compatible with multiple devices and available in many languages. Combined with its other desirable features such as speed and countless serviced countries, it promises a great user experience.
Based on these factors, Skrill is among the best e-wallets punters can use to deposit at their favorite betting sites.
Over three-quarters of esportsbooks worldwide accept Skrill. Punters in Skrill-serviced countries can consider it to transfer funds into their betting accounts and withdraw their wins. However, before choosing this popular payment gateway, it's prudent to understand a particular betting site's rules regarding making deposits and withdrawals via Skrill. This prevents inconveniences such as delays or failed withdrawal requests that could ruin their betting experiences.
Also, esports bettors using Skrill should take their time when choosing the esportsbooks to use. While some offer Skrill as a deposit method, they haven't listed it as a withdrawal option and vice versa.
Creating a Skrill account is a breeze. Below are the simple steps punters should follow to do so successfully:
- Visit the Skrill homepage.
- Hit the register button on the page's top right corner.
- Fill in the required details. These include full name, country of residence, preferred currency, email address, and passcode.
- Provide additional details, such as city, address, postal code, date of birth, and phone number.
A Punter should verify their Skrill account after creating it. Some of the documents required for the verification procedure are a valid driving license, passport, and ID card. One also has to provide address proof, such as a bank statement or utility bill copy. Typically, the Skrill verification process takes 1-2 days to be completed after the user has submitted all the required details.